Thursday, May 20, 2010

First Day

I have decided to start a blog in which every day I reflect on 5 things that made me happy.

I am hoping that this blog helps to remind me that even though life can be insanely hard, it is always insanely beautiful at the same time.

It is so easy to remember the things that sucked about the day, but to seek out the beauty takes a bit more focus.

So cheers to lightening my life up!

Things that made me happy today

1. Walking down Michigan Avenue by Tribune Tower (my favorite building in chicago)
2. Having my hair look really good for T.V.
3. Judge Mathis being amusing and being seated front row in the court room
4. Canceling my membership at Ultimate Exposure
5. The lady behind us at Judge Mathis making a joke about how Emilie and Andrew should get a room because of the PDA
6.Remembering how much I love the city and how lucky I am to live here.
7. Jay-Z's song "Thank you"

No comments:

Post a Comment