I am sitting here. Scared. I am a warrior and I am scared. The change is defining, and my life is changing before my eyes, and I have the power to stop it, or not.
But I won't.
I can't stop this train because it is pulling into union station and unloaded so many pieces of spoiled luggage and its carrying the gifts of the creator. Chooooo choooooo. Changing paces, fastest speeds, and I KNNEWWWW YOOOUUU, sometimes more than others, and I FEEELLLLL YOOOUUUU, changing colors as the smoke, from my engine,keeps burning as the vision, of you grows smaller and smaller in the distance, I still love you. But I am chugging ahead to new distances, far from delirious notions, wishes.
I know I am doing the right thing I know, and regrets I'll never show it.
Pull the train into the station, whats the label whats the nation, it says FREEE EEE DOMMM.
Goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment